Music for your Spirit!

Monday, January 12, 2015

I'm telling God on you!

Let me break this down for you...

Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice. And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you. (Ephesians 4:31-32)

Forgive as I have been forgiven. Got it. Did it. Will do it.

But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also. (Matthew 5:39)

Turn the other cheek. Got it. Did it. Will do it.

However....

Then [Jesus] said to the disciples,

“It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come!  It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.  Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you,  rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.  And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” (Luke 17:1-4)

Now. Don't miss this part. This is very important.

I will forgive you because that's who I am. I will even give you my other cheek. Because that's who I am. And I won't care if you come to me and repent or not because THAT'S NOT ON ME.

But. I will also tell my Father on you.

And I don't just mean in a "Father, forgive them because they don't know what they do" Jesus kind of way.

I mean in a "Father, You said that you would give me victory over my enemies..You said they will fade like grass and wither like green herbs..You said they would be put to shame and be disappointed..You said that I could appeal to you and you would send me legions of Angels to my rescue..and You are not a man that You should lie..so I believe that You will do just what You said You would do because I walk upright and obey your commands" so get them God kind of way.

Don't think that because I am not reacting to you...because I am not responding to you...that you are getting over. Don't think that because you are throwing rocks but hiding your hands...that you are winning.

You aren't.

Every time you come against me...I go running to God...crying out to God. And if you think He doesn't see right through you...well then you don't know Him. AT ALL.

Don't get it twisted. God will not be mocked. You will reap just what you sow. And I am sitting back just waiting on God to be God and do what God does.

Me. Anointed. Touch NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please police yourself! Be mindful that this blog is available to my children..and possibly yours too..so please comment accordingly!

Blog Archive!